Thursday, February 17, 2011

from the Dictionary of the hot girl at the gym

Me (as I walk into class and set my stuff down), "The snow wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after the storm last night."

Hot girl, "I know, I was really skeptimistic about going out this morning."

Me, "Uhhh huhh."

CLASS STARTS

CAMILLA LOOKS LIKE A FOOL.

HOT GIRL DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A FOOL.

Camilla thinks to herself, "Well I am getting my tail end kicked this morning, but at least I don't make up my own words."

CAMILLA FEELS BETTER.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

ha ha ha. That's great!

Kelli said...

Bahahaha!

The Neads said...

you know I keep telling Kelly we need to go on a trip and come visit you guys.. I would love to get to know you. I know I would just love you.. your blogs are hilarious. :)

Lori said...

That is seriously hilarious! I think I might start using that word all the time!
I have my own made up word (smothercate) it's like a mix between smother and suffocate.
Ps. you're awesome to go work out! I'm so lazy!!!

Melissa@thebblog said...

I'm a little skeptimistic that you looked like a fool in class . . .

JoAnna said...

skeptimistic!!! hahahahah! Thanks for the good laugh today.

Elise said...

hee hee hee!

My Voice Marshfield said...

you so rock! Lisa LL