Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Simple things to be grateful for

Today I am happy because:

1) The twins told me they played tag together at recess yesterday.

2) Roger told me on the way to preschool he knew how to spell go, "G-O."

3) I got the kids to school 5 minutes EARLY!!

4) Reed has been playing with toys by HIMSELF for the last hour without complaint!

5) I am having a good hair day!

6) Roger spontaneously took a run around Subway yesterday when I told him if he finished his sandwich, he would run faster.

7) Davis was featured in USA Gymnastics magazine: http://issuu.com/usagymnastics/docs/usagymnasticsjanfeb2012_3?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222  (it is a tiny picture on the bottom right of page 32--have fun playing where's waldo).

8) D likes his job even though he is overworked and underpaid.

9) Eliza and I spent an hour yesterday making up a fantasy floor routine in the church gym (have I mentioned that little girl's got moves? SO FUN to choreograph with her!)

10) I took an hour nap this morning after getting the kids to school (Reed watched Mickey Mouse).

11) I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ

(You can pick out Davis better in this photo. . . .  .his team at his first meet on Saturday)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Camilla! This is why you are my friend! What amazing things you are accomplishing. I am so proud of you. And I miss you terribly. I am so excited to blog stalk you. If only you could be my neighbor....
P.S. What is your secret for having time to do your hair? If I have time for more than a bun, I go all fancy with a French braid. xo

Alaska said...

I so need an update...we are heading to a real job!What are you guys doing? Let me know fb or email?

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Brandon was so excited to find Davis in the gymnastics magazine that he refused to let me throw it away after we were done reading the whole thing and insisted on keeping it in the bookshelf in his bedroom for future viewing. :)

Michelle Glauser said...

Sounds great!