Saturday, June 30, 2012

Our Week in Review


Our week was great.  Highlights include:

1) Roger yelling out at church, "Jesus's blood!!  I spilled it!"  When he dropped his water during the passing of the sacrament. 

2) Reed and Roger beginning swim lessons with smiles on their faces

3) Eliza repeating swim lessons (again) with tears and anxiety, but by Wednesday lessons, something clicked and she finally remembered how to swim.

4) Davis helping me carry all sorts of items to a picnic area from the car for Eliza's Team Banquet (which I organized).  What a stud.  No complaints.  Sometimes boys are good to have around.

5) My sister, Erin was in town and we were able to spend lots of time together and the kids loved getting reaquainted with their cousins.

6) Deedles started his first week of his final year of Residency!! WOOHOO!!  We didn't see him much, but hey, there is only 1 more year left!

7) Popsicles.  Lots of popsicles in the hot 100 degree heat.

8) Sleeping in today as my dear husband finally has a day off.

9) Watching Olympic trials with my kids on T.V.

10) Carpools to gym.  Filling up the gas tank.  Listening to good music in the car.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love this especially #1!!!! Lol:)
Xoxo

Amy Sharp said...

laughing out loud right now about the spilled water cup at church. hysterical!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I read this a few weeks ago, obviously....but I have told numerous people about #1 and it still makes me giggle!!! :)

ChristopheRobyn said...

#1--hahahahahah. Wish I was in your ward.

#6--feeling totally jealous of you. Chris just started his first year of residency. only one month down and many, many more to go.