Thursday, July 15, 2010

Open Gym/ Fashion Show/ Craft Fair at Davis's Gym on Saturday 17th

Davis's gym is hosting an awesome event this Saturday, July 17th @ 12- 5 PM.
The address is 601 West  900 South, Bountiful, UT (take the 500 S exit and turn right at the light, then go down to 900 S and turn right, gym is at the end of the road)

The team members with be doing an exhibition.  Davis is slotted to go @12:15.

This is what events are scheduled:

Live DJ
Balloon Animals
Bounce House
Face Painting
Concessions
Open Gym
Raffle Drawings ever 20 minutes.

Check out the website for the event here.

1 comment:

Kearl said...

So, this comment has nothing to do with the kids' gym party, but I didn't know where else to put it. I've thought a lot about your post a long time ago about women and their weight and I've come to some new thoughts that I wanted to share. I think our goal needs to be to get to a point in our lives where we can just say, "I am what I am and I love it." Everyone has a "natural body weight" that they need to find and then just be happy with. You find it by just being normal and being honest with yourself. Work out a normal, healthy amount (3-4 times a week) and eat like a normal, healthy person (more good stuff, less bad, eat one or two cookies, but not the whole bag, etc.) I've quit weighing myself and have actually started running again, but not to lose weight, but because I want to, and honestly, it feels great. I doubt I've lost a pound, but I just feel so much better about myself. I know I'm taking care of myself, but not stressing and beating myself up. It's liberating to just be like, "This is me and I'm fine." with no BUTs attached.