Friday, February 8, 2008

Why we all wanted a Twin


During my freshman year at BYU, I lived in the dorms. There were two apartment of girls per apartment of boys in our ward, and it was probably just a month that each male apartment had its label: the geeks, the slackers, the pretty-boys, the athletes, the cool guys. You get it. I am sure that the ladies' apartments had their labels as well.

Anyway, there was one beautiful boy that I quickly had a crush on-- his name was Steve (thankfully for D I don't remember his last name). Of course, it was his roomate that asked me out (the subject of another post-- why was it that "the best friend" asked me out all the time instead of the one I had interest for?), but my eyes were only for Steve. Soon after I had "hung out" with their apartment I learned that Steve had a twin sister. She was always at their place; laughing and hanging out with they guys--she was practically one of them. I was infinitely jealous, of course, because she was also the long-haired, looks-good-in-pajamas blonde.

Anyway, when I saw this picture it reminded me of my freshman year crush. Doesn't Eliza have it made, surrounded by all of the boys? I am green with envy for all those great girls in the future that will have to contend with her!

1 comment:

Mindy Burns said...

So cute! She will be quite the catch, plus she'll have ties to all the great guys thanks to her brother and his friends. I miss you and!