Monday, May 24, 2010

A special post for Kelly

Dear Kelly,
I also have a nephew who reads the blog.  Like you, I think he feels funny leaving a comment as the only man. . . .so he emails me instead.  I think my brother is also a reader as well.  And, occasionally, my Dad.

Just so you know, you are not alone.

I did notice, however, that none of you men commented on my earrings.  What, are they not your style?  Perhaps something simpler would suit you better instead of the dangly ones.  I'll get on that right away.  What is your favorite color?

Oh,wait, I forgot that my husband reads as well.  I'm currently working on a charming bracelet for him.

2 comments:

The Neads said...

Thank you for the special post. I have been meaning to comment on those earrings but I just can't decide which ones I like best. Keep up the good work.

Kelly

Leonov246 said...

Thanks, Camilla, I feel free to comment! (At least on this post).

As to the earrings, I thought I would like the Blue ones on the upper left had side, but after looking at the picture up close, I thought the multi-colored earrings on the bottom left were nice.

You have quite a talent for this kind of thing :).