Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Business First

I grabbed Reed out of his crib this morning with our dog, Izzy, following behind.  As soon as Reed's feet hit the floor, he started yelling, "Her bid-ness, her bid-ness, her bid-ness, (her business)" as he toddled over to the back door.  He opened the door, and said, "Hereyago, Izzy."  Izzy obediently walked out the door and turned around to look back at him.  Then he coaxed her, "Go poo, Izzy.  Go poo."  He shut the door, turned around,  looked at me and said, "Izzy. Her bid-ness."  I told him good job and didn't mention that I had already let her out first thing.

Next stop.  Teaching Reed how to do his bid-ness in the toilet.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my heck, I just love you& your stories!!!!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Love, love this! I laughed so hard!