Sunday, August 7, 2011

A SHOCKING revelation

Don't let that sweet, innocent face fool you:  the Tooth Fairy isn't all she is cracked up to be.  I just caught her raiding Roger's money bin to pay for Davis and Eliza's teeth (they both lost one within a day of each other).

She gave me this sob story about how she didn't have time to go to the bank today and release funds. The Tooth Fairy thought Roger would not notice any money missing as he had stolen most of it from his mother's purse anyway! I told her this was no way to represent magical creatures, and she should have been more prepared. I gave her a swift spanking and made her promise to never let it happen again.

Can you believe that!!  The TOOTH FAIRY-- stealing money from one child to pay another!!  What has this world come to??

6 comments:

Liz said...

You are hilarious!!! We're dealing with some Tooth Fairy issues around here as well! Gotta tell you about Chad's request next time I see you!

Amy said...

You are hilarious! and a thief. The tooth fairy is way over-rated, anyway!

Heather said...

hahahahahhahahha!!!!! :))

Becky said...

I've taken money from their OWN money cans to pay them for teeth! I think I paid them back....

Melissa@thebblog said...

you are so funny.:) thanks for the smiles today.

Kerri said...

All I can say is, at least your Tooth Fairy shows up. Ours has had times in the past when she doesn't come for weeks and weeks and weeks...