Friday, April 10, 2009

Night Before the Big Day



Last night I kept waking up to Eliza (who just moved into her own room underneath us-- ahh, huge milestone, breaking up the twins) sneaking out of bed and tiptoeing up the stairs to see if it was daytime yet.

Then, I started remembering the early morning hours 6 years ago-- I couldn't sleep at all that night either because I knew in just a few hours I would become a mom!

My how 6 years can change your life. . . . . . I am so grateful for my twins and the joy they've brought me. Even though sometimes I get bogged down in responsibility and bummers of motherhood (can you say laundry and dishes, anyone?)--I wouldn't change my life for the world. I am so grateful for my blessings, and my two little, now 6-year-olds are among the biggest.


2003





2004
2005



2006



2007





20082009 (today)

11 comments:

Mindy Burns said...

WOW! I can't believe they're 6!!!! I still remember when I held them on your couch downstairs as tiny little babies!!! Oh, the foreshadowing! The diaper picture just made me shudder remembering my boys at that age- intern year, 1 year olds, ahhhhhhhhh! Eliza is turning into a little BEAUTY! Her face is totally maturing and growing up! I can't wait to see you next week!!! I need to call you!

Lizzy said...

Oh my gosh, I'm dying over the graduation picture. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love those blue eyes and blonde hair.

Kerri said...

How darling are they? So much fun to watch them grow.

Mary said...

I love the bathtub picture! There's nothing cuter, in my opinion, than a baby (or two) with just a diaper on. How fun!

Liz said...

I love seeing how they've grown! Cute!!!! Thanks for throwing an amazing party!!! Chad loved it!

Sarah Palfreyman said...

congrats Camilla. You are a fantastic mom.

Timani said...

Camilla, they are precious! You are a very blessed mom.

Stephanie said...

They are so cute, Camilla. You make beautiful kids. :)

(p.s. I just noticed that my blog has not updated in your sidebar. You probably need to reset the RSS feed.)

Jandee said...

So fun to see how they have grown. It is sad how time flies. Eliza is looking so cute with her big blues and long hair. movin into her own rm - that is a big change. will davis and rodger share when the baby comes? happy b-day davis &eliza

Katie said...

When is their birthday? I wasn't sure if it was April 10th or 11th. We are celebrating today (the 11th) as well. It is Jeremy's birthday and Allison's was on Tuesday the 7th. It is a crazy week for us especially with Easter and choir performances.
Loved those pictures! So cute!!!

Natalie said...

Your twins are soooo cute! I remember seeing them for the first time out in front of out apartments. I can't believe we haven't seen you guys in six years. So sad!!