Monday, March 22, 2010

Flip-side

The good news is: it is estimated there will be between 12,00-17,000 new jobs created in the next 4 years.

The bad news is: those jobs will be at the IRS.  Because there needs to be someone examining taxpayer records to enforce the government’s definition of “affordable” and “acceptable” insurance coverage-- and if you haven't got it, you have two choices 1) pay the fine or 2) face the wrath of the law.

I just hope Congress and the President really know what they are doing. . . .and the people who are benefitted from this comprehensive healthcare bill far outweigh any unintended negative consequences.

1 comment:

Prairie said...

HI Camilla, When I get on the blogroll (about 3-4 times year) You are one of the 5 -6 blogs I like to catch up on. I went looking this time to see what you had to say about Obamacare, the one fidel castro loves... and I want to thank you for you post.. but it totally disturbs me that not ONE other person had commented on it! Where are the med wives?? I know I don't blog, but I am politically active. I read this article tonight and it echos my thoughts exactly. I thought it belonged on Your spiritual insights blog...so I wanted to tell you about it.. but it looks like the mom of 4 has finally had to let something lag! That's okay! I love you for all you do and I love that you are human and can't do it all too! Anyway... here's the link if you want a good insight. I'd love your feedback on it! www.realityknocks.com

Miss you! Isn't it great having a little baby again!