Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ughh

I went to a Relief Society Birthday Dinner last night. D was on call so I utilized the babysitting service by the Young Women (thank you so much girls!). I lingered too long considering it was a school night and pulled into my house after 8:30--- I try to get the kids down at 8:00 (keyword:try).

All I remember about getting into the house was carrying Roger in and telling the twins to hurry and get their jammies on so we could brush teeth. I don't remember who was the last one out of the car. . . . . .

Then, this morning I look out the window and dum. dum, dum the van door is open and IT HAS SNOWED in the night. There is a layer of frozen snow all over the floor and seats--arghh!!! I have a pretty good idea of which of my children has a habit of leaving the doors open. . . .but, I think she'd feel really bad if I started accusing her-- after all, it could have been me, right?

7 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Camilla!!!! I'm so sorry! UGH!!!!!!!!! ......At least the battery wasn't dead?..... Oy.

Mindy Burns said...

Sad but funny :) Don't blame Eliza too much, you are the mom after all :) I'd say thank goodness it wasn't stolen! I know it's UT and all, but still!

Lizzy said...

Oh no! That is pretty funny though. At least snow melts and will eventually dry, right...?

Heather said...

so sorry. feel your pain. somebody in my family did the same thing when it rained ALL night. lol :)

Timani said...

Doesn't Becky Cole have a similar post on her blog. You aren't alone! Sorry.

Nichole said...

oh man! that's a foot in the mouth moment =D

Melissa said...

Don't you love those pregnancy moments?