Saturday, November 28, 2009

Give Thanks

Yeah!! Just got back from St. George and an awesome weekend with the family (minus just one of D's brother and family- we missed you guys). Other than my inability to sleep when I am not at my house, everything was just perfect--great meal, great company. I'm glad I married into this family and look forward to years and even eternity to spend with them.

THE DINNER PICTURES





The funnest part of the day was hiking in some slot canyons that Paul scouted out. I actually got scared on one steep jump because it reminded me of when I broke my leg in college doing a similar activity. I am so glad that no one got hurt--especially Roger who was running ahead so fast with the big kids we couldn't keep up with him. It was pretty scary when we were handing kids down a steep jump/cliff- but it was unifying as well. It felt like one of those team-building retreats. What a blast!



THE HIKING PICTURES















3 comments:

The Dunham Family said...

I am officially jealous. That looks so fun, and so warm.

You will have to give us directions to the slots, my kids would love that.

Heather said...

wow. what an awesome day. i love all the pictures! such a cute family you have!

Mark said...

Camilla, we were in St. George for Thanksgiving as well. We actually just got back last night. I wish we would have known you were there. It would have been cool to hook up with you and D and the kids to catch up. Man, I am really bummed now.