Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I---I Will Survive!"

Well, I decided that if I survived last week, I can survive anything. Last weeks 'Top Ten List':

10) Start of preschool--I was teaching, and actually got nervous the night before school (what if my lesson doesn't go as planned? Wait a minute, why do 4 year olds even care--not your harshest critics?)
9) Month 3 of Rogers face rash
8) 3 on call nights, no sleep for D those nights, a total of 104 hours worked-- both of us!!
7) Preparing for sharing time
6) Writing the Primary Program
5) Itching, coughing, sneezing, runny noses-- for mom, Davis, Eliza, and Roger.
4) Losing my keys in a walk across the street--I am not sure how they can get lost in 20 feet of distance, but they did!!
3) Mowing my yard in the dark because that is the only free time I have
2) Flood in the basement (I was the cause, remember that mowing in the dark--I flipped the hose into a window, apparently it was on at a trickle)
1) Cleaning up basement flood with 3 kids in tow! Thank goodness for good neighbors who helped move large peices of furniture and let the kids come play at their house for a few hours.

BUSY WEEK, HUH! Having said that, I am happy, healthy (well, the sniffles are clearing up), I have a spare set of keys, the Primary Program is written, Sharing Time went well, I have 3 great kids (who sometimes share--sometimes), my husband is a very hard worker with a steady job, and the mess in the basement is the impetus for new carpet and a bathroom remodel. Life is good!

No comments: