Saturday, September 22, 2007

We Found the Camera!!

In May, Davis and Eliza discovered the joy of "taking pictures" with the camera. I would find them sneaking around the house snapping shots of whatever--usually this meant carpet, tv, toys, etc. After repeatedly telling them that they shouldn't play with the camera, I took the camera and put it away where they couldn't get to it. Unfortunately, in that memory I also remember thinking, ". . . now I need to remember where I am putting this."

For nearly 3 months, we've been scouring the house. At first I blamed the disappearance of the camera on Davis, but after searching his usual hideouts (toybox, bathroom cabinets) we gave up! I secretly knew that I probably had something to do with the disappearance of the camera (remember aforementioned memory), but it is so much easier to blame these things on a four year old! Well, tonight, D found the camera sitting behind a picture frame on the roll top desk. Hoorah!! We are so happy because we were about to bite the bullet and purchase a new one. I was so glad to have these pictures because they included graduation and Roger's blessing. So even though these pictures are 3 months old, I just have to post them. I am amazed at the color change in Rogers hair. He was a definite brunette on his blessing day, but is now a decided blonde. Too bad the camera was missing to capture the dark roots, blonde growth. You'll just have to take my word for it that it was very cool!!


2 comments:

Michael n' Brooke Sanderson said...

I am soo happy to see your blog, Carson loved seeing Davis and Eliza

Nichole said...

Hi Millars! Isn't it silly how we lose track of family and friends. Glad for the update and you can keep up with us at
crossleycompound.blogspot.com

Love Nichole (Nead), Ned, Reed, Will Crossley in McCall ID