Saturday, July 5, 2008

Go America!

We got this hairbrained idea to color our hair for the neighborhood parade and breakfast-- I'm a sucker for a little bit of fun!


All American Family: AKA The Weird Millars Who Live Around the Corner


Mom's NOT in on the hair action
(every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited me!)



In the parade. . . . .


Uncle Tracy using Roger as a sheild during a squirt bottle fight


The cousins pose in front of Grandpa's hot tub (with cold water inside). They splashed for hours.


And finally (no pictures) we walked to Sugarhouse park for spectacular fireworks. Roger kept daddy-hopping with the neighbor's Dad's (I'm thinking he was trying to find his own). While I was sitting there with my 3 kids and watching the spectacle, I thought, "This is what America is all about. . . .a great day with your family and friends in a country where we have the freedom to pursue our hopes and dreams." What a FANTASTIC day!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

love the pictures...i don't know if i would have done my hair either!! :) Such a cute family you have!!
Can't wait to get together!!!
Talk to you soon~

Rebecca said...

Love the hair!!

Timani said...

Love the hair and the pictures. Looks like a great time and glad D was home to enjoy it.