Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lazy Days of Summer?

I keep waiting for a week when I don't feel totally bombarded with play-date requests (thus children playing at the house NON-STOP), driving to neighborhood activities around town, preparing for Sharing Time (I've done it 4 times in the last 2 months), driving to gymnastics and swimming classes, and throwing together a big Pioneer Day Activity for the kids in the neighborhood on Saturday (not to mention the looming menace of the Primary Program-- which I have to write).

Seriously, where are the lazy hours by the beach, sucking Otter Pops all day? I need a vacation from my vacation!!!!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Cute stuff! I loved the 4th of July hair!! Sam would have loved that too. (Good thing I didn't show her.) I hear you about the lazy days not being so lazy. Sometimes I have no idea where the day goes!

Anonymous said...

I don't really have lazy days. I signed up for 2 AP courses for 11th grade and now I need to finish these assignments. Now this may be from a 16 year old but I say try to enjoy your childern's company, it can really brighten up a day!

Kearl said...

Vacation?!? There are no vacations for moms.