Saturday, September 13, 2008

Run!

Last night I took the kids to a carnival at the school. There was the inevitable EMERGENCY! potty call from Davis. The full-fledged potty-dance, grab your crotch routine was the signal we needed the bathroom, and we needed it fast. Of course this meant a RUN FOR YOUR LIVES across the schoolyard and into the school. I would just like to say that I haven't sprinted in a while and it is actually really fun. Thanks, Davis, for reminded how fun it is to be a kid.

1 comment:

Matt and Stephanie said...

Unfortunately for me, these events just remind me how out of shape I am. Every time I answer the phone (ok, 90%) people ask, "were you running?" to which I have to meekly respond, "no, I just had to get off the floor and hurry to the phone." Apparenly, I could work on my cardio a little, which is what I wrote my own blog about today (coincidentally). I do totally admire all that unbridled kid energy, though.