Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happenings of the last 2 weeks

Yeah, it's been a pretty good two weeks:

-D got off Christmas
-We stayed up until midnight on New Year's Eve at the Hughes. I don't think they were even planning on having us there that late, but we stayed, and stayed. It was so fun! I am usually a party pooper and go to bed early. . . .but not this year!
-D got off New Year's Day
-I've taken a nap almost every single day of the holiday with the kids watching movies sitting on top of me--quality mommy-time, you see!
-I've been hitting the treadmill again after a 3 month hiatus--walking, yes, but at least I'm doing something!
-Christmas decorations are finally packed away
-I actually downloaded an MP3--Just Dance-- and the kids' and I tried to figure out 'the robot' in the living room for an hour. Then we cleaned the bathroom (incidentally, Davis has a pretty good robot).

Sorry, no interesting stories, I've been trying to think of something, but I can't!

No comments: