Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm excited. . . that's moving in the right direction

Admittedly, I've been dreading and suffering through so many parts of this pregnancy, but I would like to announce that I have an ultrsound on Tuesday morning and I'm actually EXCITED!!!!!

I probably shouldn't be announcing that I hope it is a girl--mostly because I want to decorate a nursery in the most flowery-pinky-feminine way possible (with the twins I went all greens and yellows to accomodate both genders). If it is a boy, that will obviously save me a lot of time, but I think that there is some sort of weird pink gene lurking in my body that hasn't been expressed yet. . . . .

9 comments:

Debi (Dubs2007) said...

lol... i love it,. I think one of the funnest thing with 2+ girls is dressing them up the same - I never thought I'd do it, but when you are standing in the store and see 2 adorable dresses in both girls sizes something happens... I had a hard time when my oldest crossed over to the "big girls" department... I couldn't do it anymore! - Good luck with the ultra sound - i hope it is a healthy baby!

Mindy Burns said...

Yay! Let us know! I'm excited for you, and a girl would round it out, BUT for some reason I do see you with a bunch of boys :) Miss you!

Lizzy said...

Plus, a girl would even everything out. Let us know when you find out! And if you need anyone to watch the kids while you're finding out (or just whenever, really), let me know.

Liz said...

I'm glad you're excited! Can't wait for Tuesday! Should we go shopping after??? Brooke's around...she can help us find the deals!

The Dunham Family said...

Don't you know silly--girls are nothing but DRAMA!
I would have more kids if I was guaranteed a boy.

Kerri said...

Can't wait to hear! And Sarah's right, girls are Drama Queens but still, so much fun.

Nichole said...

This is the year for girls! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for ya~

Becky said...

I hope you get your flowery, pink wish!

Timani said...

I hope you get your girl!