Saturday, January 2, 2010

Get Prepared 2010

I am making a resolution to get prepared in 2010 and wanted to invite you to join in- no pressure, though.

I'll be using the guidelines from the Food Storage Made Easy website and posting a list of things to do each week for a year on my new blog: Get Prepared in 2010. You can also visit the site and subscribe to a TO DO list that is emailed every other week.

Anyway, if you wanted to check out the website and join me, I'd be happy to have you!

http://getprepared2010.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Rae said...

I love that you left a comment on my blog and I have had so much fun reading yours. I hope you don't mind a comment from me time to time. Also We have to get together sometime because I am sure I have much to learn from you. Ben can not say enough good things about your husband.