Saturday, January 23, 2010

Glad to be a boring mom wearing sneakers OR I'm sounding more like my mom these days

After listening to some collegiate babes in the dressing room next to me recount the 'sausage fest' (yeah, I actually think that is what it sounds like) at the party they went to last night, hear about the text from Greg ("What did he want?. . . ."Oh, just to come over and have a smoke."), and the looming quiz on Monday, ("I've got a chemistry quiz on Monday.". . . . ."Oh, that sucks."), I am glad to say I wouldn't trade my extra ten pounds in to go back to college.

On the other hand, I did learn something from these gals, "Oh, this dress can also be used as a shirt. . . .that is why I love fashion."

On the other, other hand. . .they helped me pick out a pair of much 'hipper' jeans than I would have bought on my own.

1 comment: