Friday, June 27, 2008

The week's top 6

6) 80 minute drive to a dinosaur museum that wasn't worth an 80 minute drive (arghh).

5) Trying to keep our small house as quiet as possible while D sleeps during the day (he started night shifts on Tuesday).

4) Dancing during the commercial break of SYTYCD and Davis telling me to "Stop, mom, that is weird."

3) 3 Kids being REALLY GOOD during Sacrament Meeting on Sunday (what a miracle).

2) I seriously drank 64 ounces of Diet Dr. Pepper on Monday (sad, but true). On Tuesday I had a headache from about 4:00 PM on (later I realized it was probably a caffeine withdrawal headache).

1) Sending Roger to a friend's house and taking the twins to see WALLE on opening day-- it was cute and I ate all the popcorn myself.

1 comment:

missliss5/Melissa said...

What a Super Mom week! And its a shame our kids don't know good dancing when they see it. When I break out in dance I get the most bizarre looks from the kids, too.

And trying to keep them quiet so hubby can sleep during the day is HORRIBLE. How long will he be on the night shift?