Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Reed Pics!

Reed Hughes Millar
(we are giving him the midde name Hughes after Liz Hughes)
8 lbs 4 oz, 20 inches


Me, Liz (my 'birthing attendant'), and Reed; in the safety of the hospital on Tuesday

The Salt Lake City Fire Department EMS Dudes
(they cut the cord and wisked me to the hospital)

Reed Hughes Millar

Me and Reed on Monday night (a few hours after his arrival)

Davis, Eliza, and Reed (Roger would not sit in)
Roger and Mom (this is where Roger wants to sit)
How about that elf hat the hospital gave us?
Dad and Reed

6 comments:

Timani said...

He's precious! Looking at these pictures you'd think everything happened as planned (except the EMS photo). LOVE his name, what a tribute.

Marti said...

A-mazing! Camilla, you look fabulous. Glad everyone is okay. It's definitely a story for the books, you guys. Congratulations!

Liz said...

All my emotions from Monday just came flooding back!!! I'm honored to have this bond with your family and especially with little Reed! I love you all and count you among my blessings! I'm so grateful that you were both safe! It's still so surreal! You amaze me!!! Bring on the play dates next week!!!! I know you are Super Woman, but you've got to let me take them!!!

Heather said...

he is a beautiful baby. love the name. you look awesome, i guess you are a natural :)

love ya.

Jandee said...

D - your little ones are getting big. Congratulations on the new delivery. Dusty

Kori said...

You are amazing I can't believe you delivered him at home. Congratulations he is adorable!