Wednesday, September 30, 2009

post script

Didn't sleep much last night. I kept waiting for Roger to come screaming upstairs with wet pants and a wet bed. So, I waited. And didn't sleep.

To his credit, he was dry this morning! All that worrying for nothing (curse this stupid anxiety disorder of mine). But, before I go bragging or anything like that, I'll just let you know that he's already gone through one pair of underwear since then- with me standing right in front of him and 5 minutes after I asked him if he wanted to go. And so the training continues. . . . .

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck, it bites. I've decided to let my last one train herself. :)

The Dunham Family said...

Is this why you did not send him to play group?
Good luck, I think potty training is harder on the moms.

Next week play group at my house. Is the week after ok with you?

Heather said...

loves. :))))))

Melissa@thebblog said...

I did night diapers till I was 8. Does that mean that my kids will follow suit? Is that hereditary? Good luck with Roger. One dry night is good at least.