Monday, December 14, 2009

Moment (okay, half-hour) of Weakness

My brother sings like an angel. . .seriously. I could listen to him for a day and not get tired of it. Last week, I set him up to sing in Relief Society for the lesson. Although I had to stay home with strep, I heard it was wonderful.

The R.S. President brought by some Lindt chocolates for me to give to him as a thank you. . . . but, they were calling out my name yesterday. I caved. I opened the bag. I ate one. Then another. Then another. Until. YIKES! The whole bag is gone. And I was wondering why my pants are all still too tight.

UPDATE (TUESDAY): I just got a replacement bag of chocolates at the store today. I put them in the top of my closet so they don't tempt me.

9 comments:

Heather said...

you make me laugh. i love that you keep it real!!! :)
you crack me up with the christmas card too... if you want to read my families, hopefully it's not to long for you..i posted my card & family letter on my blog!
merry christmas!!!

xoxo

Stephanie said...

I confess I'd commit many indiscretions over Lindt milk chocolate truffles. But then I'd repent. I forgive you.

Crystal said...

Camilla, you are hilarious. :D

Kerri said...

Camilla, this made me laugh and miss you. Hope all is well with your cute family.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Ummm, yeah. That's totally what I would do! I don't have much willpower when it comes to chocolate. Well, any kind of sweets, really.

Timani said...

That's awesome!

JoAnna said...

Laughing out loud! Seriously, I would've done the same thing. I know because similar situations have happened to me. So good to know I'm not alone. I love your candidness!

Linsay Mabey said...

That sounds like a Winnie The Pooh moment. Once he starts eating his honey he can't stop.

Jamie said...

Camilla, you are awesome! I would have done the same thing! Good think you got a replacement.