Monday, December 28, 2009

My New Addiction

Yes, I have stolen my husband's ipod and discovered podcasts!!! Love them. Go to the iTunes store under podcasts and there are tons of free ones. My favorite are: Stuff You Missed in History Class.

Who new Harry Houdini started his prolific career as a swindler????? Now I do, and you can too.

Oh wait. . . .One other addiction: my new CHI. How did I spend so many years without this lovely hair accessory? I don't know. But since you thought my hair looked so good at church on Sunday, I thought I'd share my new secret.

P.S. A CHI is just a high-end flattening iron--nothing like that one you used in junior high. It is just 1 inch thick and heats up super fast and super hot. . . .it has made doing the back of my hair so easy and quick--I don't have to worry about the layers hanging right or my hair flipping up in weird places due to my somewhat naturally wavy hair.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I JUST found Stuff You Missed in History Class this weekend!!! I love it!

Melissa said...

What's a CHI?

Try the podcast "Stuff you should Know". Facinating and Funny.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Thanks for the info. I'll have to try out some podcasts.
What is a CHI?