Monday, December 21, 2009

Nine is Divine!

Today my sweetheart and I hit 9 years of marital bliss. Well, mostly bliss (gotta be honest with ya).

In a stroke of sheer surprise, my husband had flowers sent to the house. They came early (around 9:00 A.M.) and made me feel so loved. Eliza asked why I was crying. I told her they were happy tears.

Now some of you may say that flowers should be a given on an anniversary, but, unfortunately, my husband and I have not been great celebrators. . . partly because this close to Christmas there is usually some sort of activity(or money shortage) and partly because we aren't great celebrators.

So, cheers to you honey!!! Love you!! Thank you!! Here's to 9 more!!

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Happy anniversary, you two!

Lori said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are the cutest family!

Sharon said...

Congrats on nine years! Thats awesome!