Friday, April 9, 2010

You know you are a mother of four when,

  • In a last ditch effort to look 'presentable,' you use your hair flattener to iron out the wrinkles in your button-up shirt.
  • You take one picture at your twin's birthday party-- after the guests have left.
  • Your baby wakes up in the morning with a bits of last night's dinner still on his face.
  • Your next-door-neighbor (whose kitchen window faces your driveway) calls once or twice a week to let you know the van door is still open.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I've done the first one!

Angela said...

I have so tried to use my straightner as a clothing iron--it's not quite the same!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome. :)

Melissa@thebblog said...

I do the make shift iron too! didn't know it was quite so popular. all this time I've been thinking that i was so clever. I guess all good minds are thinking alike! :)

My Voice Marshfield said...

LOVE IT!!!!

JoAnna said...

This is hilarious!!!! You crack me up and make me feel like I'm in good company!