Sunday, August 10, 2008

Man, I love

. . . . . watching the Olympics. I just watched the men's swimming 4 X 100 m relay, and I was seriously screaming when the Americans won. I just think it is so cool to watch people in so many sports who are at the top of their game. It's so inspiring to think of how hard they've worked. . . . but come to think of it, I feel that way after concerts, finishing a good book, and was even known to be in total awe after a professor's amazing research lecture. Human beings are so great. I'm so glad we're all different. I love being inspired by other people's greatness.

And now I'll be performing an Olympic task: folding my 5 baskets full of laundry-- hah, beat that!

3 comments:

Heather said...

hey atleast it gives us something to do while we do our laundry right?!?!!? :)

Becky said...

We get Olympic fever around here, too. There's just not enough time to watch everything we want to watch! Especially since Jeromy has to go to bed at a reasonable hour every night.

Samantha said...

Yeah, me too ... I can't stop watching! I'm a zombie all day long but I just can't turn it off!