Wednesday, November 19, 2008

my alarm clock is:

very faithful.


often annoying.


goes off too early.


sounds like this, "Maaaaaaahhhhhhm!" (repeated many times, getting louder, and progressively more annoying and whiny. (Guess who? Roger. "Mahm" is one of the few words he has truly mastered).



But today, I was pleasantly awaken by the sound of a new ring, sounding like this, "Day'is. . . Yi-yuh. . . .Day'is. . . .Yi-yuh. . . .Day'is. . . ." As I am listening to these new words being uttered from my alarm clock, I hear whispering coming up the stairs from Day'is and Yi-yuh. They then 'sneak' into Roger's room, and following a lot of grunting and a few bumps from the 3 of them, they all make an appearance in my room.

At least it was a change of pace.

4 comments:

Jandee said...

Your alarm clock sounds like mine. Do you ever wonder how late you could sleep if your kids didn't wake you up? I could honestly sleep all day!~jandee

Kelsey said...

Sounds very familiar! My alarm clock is two little heads popping up and down on my side of the bed - "Mom it's day time, the sun is awake - get up!" Then the third comes in very soon after. As for the time, I echo you there too - definitely too early! At least it's not an annoying buzzing, right? :)

Kerri said...

Camilla! It's fun to have found your blog. Thanks for your comment on mine...it's great that Liz has both our links :)

I love toddler talk. So cute.

Mindy :) said...

Ah, that is so cute that he wanted his brother and sister.
My alarm clock sound a lot like yours "moooooooooommmmmmmmeeeeeee"