Saturday, October 17, 2009

You've got 2 weeks

Hey friends!

Just wanted to let you know that you only have 2 weeks to sign up for the 'Mormon Lottery.' The lottery for seats to the MoTab Christmas Concert, that is (I know, I know, some of you started seeing dollar signs floating through the air).

The concert is December 10-13. They just announced the special guests. Drumroll please:

Natalie Cole and David McCollough

I've attended the Christmas concert every year for the past 6 years! I consider it one of the highlights of my Christmas Season and hope that anyone else gets a chance to start a new tradition. PBS has made this concert a tradition on Christmas Eve. It is free to enter the lottery. Just click on the link above and it will take you to the Christmas Concert page. Then to sign up for tickets there is a link in the top right corner of that page.

Wish me luck with the lottery and I'll send some your way as well!

2 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Believe it or not, I've never been to a MoTab Christmas concert! But I did just register for this one. I'm really excited about David McCollough! I've read many of his books...he's one of my favorite authors/historian.

Christina said...

I'm so excited. I hope I get tickets as I've never been to one of their concerts. THANK YOU for the info!