Friday, May 9, 2008

confession

I know this is really gross to almost everyone out there, but I really like the store-bought icing that they put on cakes in the bakery department. At birthday parties I see people scooping theirs off the cake. I could forget the cake and go strait for the icing. I've heard others say it's too rich, but this is a concept I don't understand. To me, rich means delicious, buttery, smooth, and sugary--how could you have too much of that (well, I guess if you picture the massive amounts of shortening on the ingredient list it may seem gross, but I try to block out this mental picture)?

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

Amen SISTAH!! LOVE it too. And it KILLS me when people say "This is rich" as though that means it's no good. I'm like, "It's rich?? BRING IT ON!"

Becky said...

I love that buttercream frosting, too! The more, the better. I hate the whipped stuff.