Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Who would have ever guessed. . .

that THIS:

Could smell like THIS:

Seriously!! I sat down to read to the kids this afternoon and couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from-- it kept wafting in, and wafting out. I never imagined one of my cute little angels was actually attached to the disgusting smell. The culprit: Eliza's feet!! They may only be a toddler size 7 1/2 and belong to a beautiful little 5 yr-old heart-breaker (just ask her Dad), but I learned they can really pack a punch-an oderiferous insult!! (Thank goodness she announced today that her feet were growing and she needed a new pair. She definitely won't be wearing those ones without socks EVER again).

3 comments:

Heather said...

Her feet couldn't stink that bad look at her cute little face!!!
so cute!!!!

Karlea said...

HAHAHA...I love your discriptions of all the goings on at your house with your kids...um and D! I wish we lived closer and could get all our 5-year olds together! With two boys...who'd guess the smell was the girl!

missliss5/Melissa said...

She is SUCH a cutie!