Thursday, October 2, 2008

VACATION, AHHHH

Last week we finally left the house and went on vacation. It has been over a year since we went on a trip-- and it was needed, badly. Sometimes I think my husband feels he is superman and can handle anything life hands at him. But, it seems, even superman needs a break. It came at just the right time too. When D got back on Saturday he found out that the ED (emergency department) is dropping the burn unit of it's intern rotations and now D an the surgery intern are singlehandedly managing a bulging burn unit with 5 or 10 patients around the hospital because the unit ran out of beds--YIKES!

We hit St. George and Disneyland with D's family. IT WAS AMAZING!! I feel like a new woman. Pictures to follow when I find my camera cords. . . . .

3 comments:

Liz said...

A new woman, huh? I think I need a vacation! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Becky said...

Hooray for Disneyland!

You mean ED doesn't stand for erectile dysfunction?

Lark said...

So glad you guys were able to get away! It does make a huge difference, even if it is exhausting sometimes to vacation with kids :)
Can't wait to see pics!